What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 3.2.2 Exchange Requirements

Feldhege

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, So I got an iPad for work. I am the IT Manager for our company so I have access to everything. I have several phones syncing with ActiveSync to our Exchange 2003 SP2 server. Even have Blackberry server working. But for the life of me, I cannot get this iPad to work. It is a 16gb wifi only version. It is running 3.2.2 which Itunes tellls me is the latest version. It is connected to our wifi network and I can browse websites inside and outside of our domain. No matter how I setup the setting, it just tells me unable to veryify account. So my question is: What are the requirements for the ipad to use Activesync. I would really hate to wait until next spring when our Exchange upgrade is scheduled. I know that you have seen this question a thousand times but I have searched here and on google and can't seem to find any answers to help me get this working. Robb

OP
F

Feldhege

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah. That is why I was thinking it may have to do with the exchange requirements. Maybe something that Apple requires that Android and Windows Mobile don't. Firewall port, protocol, etc.

As for the guide, I did find that while searching. I read it but it didn't seem to have any information that I hadn't tried already.

Robb

Jane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it asking you for the server? I put in my office server's ip address and that solved the problem for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts