What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 wont play videos in apps

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can play live video/ live tv, but when I try to watch a video in an app it doesn't load. I can watch YouTube videos. But in my other apps, videos won't load.

I'm trying to watch stuff in demand 5, BBC i player, movies app....but none are loading. They worked before. Tried turning on and off iPad, reinstalling apps, but they are stuck on the loading icon, it's weird.

Anyone shed any light?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iCan said:
Can play live video/ live tv, but when I try to watch a video in an app it doesn't load. I can watch YouTube videos. But in my other apps, videos won't load.

I'm trying to watch stuff in demand 5, BBC i player, movies app....but none are loading. They worked before. Tried turning on and off iPad, reinstalling apps, but they are stuck on the loading icon, it's weird.

Anyone shed any light?

This sometimes happens to my apps, I normally try them again an hour or so later and they work.

Which version of iOS are you running...any betas?

OP
iCan

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm running the latest ios - only got my ipad2 last week...

I'll try them again later (internet is down atm, using a dongle on pc just and haven't got my 3g sim yet :( )

saurik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try to reboot your iPad by peas sing the sleep/awake button with the home home button for 10 sec , the turn off slider will appear ignore it , after your iPad flashes remove the home button and keep pressing the power ( sleep/awake) button for 2 sec until the apple logo appears :) hope it would help

OP
iCan

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to everyone who helped. Finally it's stopped doing it :)

Most reactions

Latest posts