What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 problem very strange to me

tajeah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello, i have an ipad 2 and it is jb and about 3 days ago i got on my ipad 2 and it looked funny. the icons are spaced out farther than usual and i noticed that i do not have internet. i have a wifi ipad 2. so i turned it off and turned it back on and everything was still the same way. i am using ios 4.3.3.

i do not have openssh. i downloaded it to my computer and it tells me to change setting in c program files, var, ect and then password something. i didn't see anthing that said anything about a password in that file so i really didn't know what to do. i have downloaded several games from cydia and all my games work fine but when i try to go into settings, cydia or anything else except games my ipad starts over and i don't know what to do. i have tried to uninstall apps and when i try to do that it just freezes and i have to turn it off and back on and everything is still the same way.

can anyone help me with this problem i do not want to lose my jb because they don't have one out for an ipad 2 running on anything else.

remember i am running 4.3.3 and i have exhausted anything i can think of to do to get it back the way it was. i really don't want to do a restore because i know i will lose my jb and i don't want to lose it.

any help with this situation would be appreciated

J

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like you have installed a mobile substrate add on that is only iPhone compatible.

If you can get into safe mode, either with sbsettings or activator, please try to do so.
In safe mode you can uninstall the offending app or tweak.

If you can't, I believe a restore is in your future. :(

OP
T

tajeah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do you get into safe mode or activator?

i got into safe mode once and don't know how i got there. also if i get into safe mode how do i know what to take off?

thanks you

OP
T

tajeah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i still have the same problem i don't know how to get into safe mode to respring my ipad 2. i have sbsettings and activator but when i click on it my ipad restarts what can i do.

i have tiny umbrella and te 4.3.3 firmware as well on my computer. I don't know what to do and i need help please.

thank you

J

Most reactions

Latest posts