D daboybk iPF Noob Joined Nov 9, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 9, 2013 #1 Hey I have a JB Ipad 2 stuck in Recovery Mode and want to get this booted normal and recover my pics and then restore to stock. Can anyone lend a hand? Tia
Hey I have a JB Ipad 2 stuck in Recovery Mode and want to get this booted normal and recover my pics and then restore to stock. Can anyone lend a hand? Tia
scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,016 Reaction score 33,194 Location Regina,Canada Nov 9, 2013 #2 Since you're talking about a jailbroken iPad 2, I've moved your post to the iPad Hacking Forum, where it will receive more attention.
Since you're talking about a jailbroken iPad 2, I've moved your post to the iPad Hacking Forum, where it will receive more attention.
scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,016 Reaction score 33,194 Location Regina,Canada Nov 9, 2013 #3 Have you tried this tutorial? http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html If you follow all the steps exactly, you should end up on the current iOS with a properly functioning iPad.
Have you tried this tutorial? http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html If you follow all the steps exactly, you should end up on the current iOS with a properly functioning iPad.
willerz2 iPF Novice Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 1,341 Reaction score 255 Location New York Nov 10, 2013 #4 What was done to the device prior to this issue occurring.