What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 & iOS 6

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had a 3G network connection problem, which is a rare experience for me, a few days after my update but it was resolved by resetting my iPad: Pressing the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time (for about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appeared. That cured my connection problem when my less drastic steps to solve the problem failed.

I love Pages and ditched all my other similar apps, but the sometimes glacial length of time it takes for the app to open and the screen freezes have been a constant problem for me since iOS 4.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Since upgrading my iPad2 to iOS 6.0.1, I've also noted some intermittent loss of Wi-Fi connectivity? For example, this morning in the bedroom (just across the hall from my router) I wanted to check my email but could not get a Wi-Fi connection on the iPad; however, w/ my iPod Touch, the Wi-Fi was fine (older 2G device). When I brought to iPad to the den, the Wi-Fi returned. If this becomes a 'major' intermittent issue, I'll either reboot my router/modem, change the router's transmission channel, and/or reset the network settings on the iPad - annoying!

Hoagy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can buy small wifi re-emitters you can stick in any outlet. Works fine!

Most reactions