What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 apps to ipad mini?

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had an Ipad2 a while back and then sold it on (had a Kindle fire for a while..dear oh dear...)
I now have an Ipad Mini and have logged back into itunes etc with my existing AppleID, will all the software i purchased on my Ipad 2 be downloadable like with Android app purchases? and if so is it automatic or do i need to do things ?

thanks.

good to be back :D

Dave.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had an Ipad2 a while back and then sold it on (had a Kindle fire for a while..dear oh dear...)
I now have an Ipad Mini and have logged back into itunes etc with my existing AppleID, will all the software i purchased on my Ipad 2 be downloadable like with Android app purchases? and if so is it automatic or do i need to do things ?

thanks.

good to be back :D

Dave.

Everything you purchased for your iPad 2 is fully compatible with your new iPad mini. Did you make a backup of your iPad 2 before you sold it? If so, you can set up your iPad mini from the backup of your iPad 2. If you don't have a backup, you'll have to go into your AppStore and iTunes purchased lists and manually download the items you want on your mini. There is no charge to re-download previously purchased items from the AppStore and iTunes.

OP
D

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed Itunes on my PC and it was all there :D
thanks all

Dave.

Most reactions

Latest posts