What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 4.3.1 jailbreak NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

edman911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel like a moron here but I've scoured the forums trying to figure out how to jailbreak this freakin ipad. ipad2, 64GB, Verizon CDMA, currently running 4.3.1. brand new. How the heck do I jailbreak this thing? Of course I dont want to upgrade to 4.3.5 and kill my break, but i just can't figure it out. I'm fine with 4.3.1 or 4.3.3 on the break. Thank you all. :confused:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here more than willing to lend a hand.

Remember, "Search" is your friend! The search feature is located in the top toolbar on every page of the forum. It's always worthwhile to perform a search before creating a new thread. More here...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...ead-before-starting-new-thread.html#post80110

We encourage you to ask questions and create new threads if you can't find the answer(s) you're looking for by following these instructions...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...ew-please-post-introduction-thread.html#post2

Please have a look at the links below my signature for more information about your iPad as well as our forum.

With regard to your question, have you looked at the iPad Jailbreaking Tutorials section? There are literally hundreds of posts that should help you with your quest.

Jailbreaking & Hacking Tutorials & How-To Guides - Apple iPad Forum

Since this question has been asked and answered numerous times, we'll go ahead and close this thread.

Once again, welcome, enjoy the forum and we'll look forward to hearing from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions