What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1 networks

glaze77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I got my iPad about a week now & at first I had the problem with the micro sim (see my other thread) iTunes saying simcard not supported with a three network someone on the fourm said I should try Orange as the iPad was s/h so I did & no problems 3G working perfect. So I tried a T mobile & it works with that as well but not Three network I know the sim is ok as I have tried 3 & all the same. I have some Vodafone 02 coming so will try them & update. I am thinking that maybe as Orange & Tmobile have joined that is why maybe some one else can try & update. Thanks for reading I will update in a few days but please let me know what you think. All the best Martin

Last edited:
OP
glaze77

glaze77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi quick update I have tried a 02 micro today & it did not work so it is looking like t mobile & orange can swap sims hope this helps some one thanks for reading. All the best Martin

Most reactions

Latest posts