What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 3G...Data Stopped Working

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello ...last night my 3G data just stopped working all of a sudden. Had been working fine all night then nothing...didn't even show a data ip in sbsettings. Also, in settings, the view account tab had disappeared under cellular data. And, in the About tab, the carrier entry said Not Availible. When I plugged it into my pc and started iTunes, it gave an error message that said " Couldn't check for update to carrier settings" 1631. AT&T put a new sim in and that didn't fix it, I just got done doing a restore in anticipation of a visit to the Apple Store and that fixed it. Has anyone else had this problem? I didn't install anything last night that should affect it, like I said...it had been working fine all night. Hoping to get a bit of insight before I put everything back on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts