What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To All,

I don't know about any of you, but I for one am sick and tired of Apple's flat design on their operating system! I'm here to say that I think we should start a petition demanding that Apple go back to the design they had pre-iOS 7. It was beautiful. It was a work of art. Let's get rid of this flat crap!

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a question as to whether you want pretty pictures all over the place or use the IOS opsys as a working machine. Also the more pretty design the more power is taken up maintaining the display. Personally I am in the latter category and am quite happy with the current system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't like it either... The calendar is especially bland.

It would be nice if they would add a way to configure the screen colors.. Or even add something like skins that could change the borders etc. of the apps.

Then the people who like light grey on white and those who like some contrast and color would be happy :)

Most reactions