What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS default map apps

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, when I open my map app I open when I open its show my last area which I call on map then in a second it crashes what is that.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Issue resolve Tks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, when I open my map app I open when I open its show my last area which I call on map then in a second it crashes what is that.?

Issue resolve Tks

Hello - I was about to reply to your OP w/ the response quoted below, but you seemed to have resolved your issue w/ the Map App - for others who may have a similar problem and read second post, the steps you took to 'resolve the issue' would be appreciated by those perusing this thread. Thanks - Dave :)

When an app (or several) are misbehaving, I usually go through the following steps:

1. Force Close - open the multi-tasking bar (double tap the 'home buttom’) - iOS 7.x/8.x - find the offending app - then press and drag to the top of the screen - return to the home screen & try again.

2. Restart - press & hold the 'Sleep/Awake' (a.k.a. power) button until a red slider appears (may take a few seconds) - move the slider to turn off the iPad; then press & hold the same button until the Apple logo appears - wait for a restart.

3. Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears (this may take longer); release the buttons and the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that none of these maneuvers will alter your apps, files, or settings.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I do this first close the app by multitask then restart it problem solved.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No problem its others right because when we r in trouble we look to this forum now if anyone who had trouble it will be useful. TKS.

Most reactions

Latest posts