What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 7 Keyboard Color Change (White/Black) Option

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IS there a way I can change my keyboard color white to black?
(Without buying an app to do it)
Is there a way that comes with IOS 7

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no, there is no way to change the keyboard on a stock iPad. We have to "settle" with the default keyboard Apple has designed. Unless, as you pointed out, you use a different app...

Sorry.

Marilyn

enotar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no, there is no way to change the keyboard on a stock iPad. We have to "settle" with the default keyboard Apple has designed. Unless, as you pointed out, you use a different app...

Sorry.

Marilyn

In few apps it is black........another hitch

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 4

L

Lunar

I get the impression whoever designed the colour scheme on iOS7 at Apple was probably colour blind, and had little concept of optimising color co-ordination, do they not realise that light colours such as white does not show up too well if you use a white background. TBH I don't think Ive seen such a washed out colour scheme in a OS like this for ages. It may look better on the iPhones, but it looks terrible on iPads, does Apple know there are other colours besides white ? Due to several issues I had with v7 I have reverted back to v6.3 for the time being. I am surprised to read that some iPad2&3 users actually say they find OS7 faster (a bit of wishful thinking I think) as thats certainly not been my experience, it's 20% larger than the previous OS, IME having compared 2 iPads side by side one with v6.3 and other with v7, it's certainly not faster.

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get why there is such a big deal about it. The keyboard and folders take colour of your background. If you can't see because of a white background, change it!

Most reactions

Latest posts