What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 to Launch September 19

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get youtube, just browse to it and add and to homescreen. I actually prefer browseing to it rather than the app anyway.

Steve

Agreed, the old YouTube app left a lot to the imagination. The new one is slightly better. For everyone worried about the maps as AQ_OC indicated Google should be releasing one in the app store soon enough.

kmawer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, Siri loads from the home button - ipad3 here, just tried to upload a screenshot, hope it works, new to ipf, as for the maps and you tube, yup great, the sooner the new apps are available the better, haven't found passbook yet, however, did instal first time so not all bad, and never had a free os upgrade from ms.....!

Attachments

• image-1098948892.jpg
    image-1098948892.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 225

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am finding nothing of much importance certainly not 200+ new features and I was sure I would get Siri but on holding home button nothing happens! Hmmm update is fine but nothing of any excitement for me that I have found/seen as yet! Deffo keeping my iPhone 4 on old iOS and keeping my jailbreak for sure!

Sent from my iPad that I <3

If you have a 3, then perhaps you didn't hold it down long enough.

Attachments

• image-3448363165.jpg
    image-3448363165.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 356

SimoneLouise28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to find out if you have 2 or 3?? I hold down home button yet .... Nothing! Kind of disappointed about that Siri was the only thing I was keen to try out. No features added that I will even use 2bh never mind. :/

kmawer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
Agreed, the old YouTube app left a lot to the imagination. The new one is slightly better. For everyone worried about the maps as AQ_OC indicated Google should be releasing one in the app store soon enough.

Many thanks for that.......! Just need to get street view back now. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bluray said:
Check compatibility of what your iDevice supports on iOS 6.

It looks like only the iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5 are getting the full slate of features.

SimoneLouise28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't find there is anything else added I will make much use of really! Crappy Apple haha maybe in a near future small update or a download they may just add. Pretty annoying!

Most reactions

Latest posts