What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5 Multitasking Gestures - iPad 1?

luizgcmotta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the multitouch gestures works on the iPad 1?

Last edited by a moderator:

andyc12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does not seem to on mine, unless I'm missing something !

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unbelievable, why? Isn't that the point of the iPad? I've already filed my complaint with apple. Looks like a new JB feature once they crack the new iOS.

OP
luizgcmotta

luizgcmotta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, but apple will launch iOS 5.0.1. There will be multitasking gestures for iPad 1

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
luizgcmotta said:
Yea, but apple will launch iOS 5.0.1. There will be multitasking gestures for iPad 1

Yeap you're right, I saw the announcement today

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So how can I install the beta version which has been released, closely followed by ios 5.02

You need to be registered in the Apple developer programme to install the beta, or be specifically invited in to the seed program to run the pre-release version, legally. We don't support folks installing the beta illegally here.

Just have patience, the 5.0.1 public release will be made in the next few weeks.

If you are desperate for the gestures now, you can enable them using redsn0w (without jailbreaking). We have other threads which cover this topic in detail so please search.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
According to what I just read on AppAdvice the update has been released for all of us.

☮ ♥ 

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just updated my iPad1 through iTunes and every thing went very smoothly , and I got m'y multi gestures back ! YAY :))))))
My iPhone has just finished updating also , it took about 30 minutes for both devices.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops! Forgot my iPhone 4. Thanks for reminding me!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts