What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.3

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like I'll stick with the old version 3.2.2. That rotate lock switch wasn't broken. Why did they have to "fix" it?

*facepalm* you aren't going to update because of that? LOL. Just update and jailbreak if it bugs you so much.

Making that switch to a system mute switch is actually a great feature in my opinion. Now I can have the volume up without having to hear all the annoying taps from the keyboard and beeps and whatever else. I just hear my music.

That mute switch is an abomination! :mad:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BRB... going to the store to stock up --

popcorn-boxes.jpg

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh now I get it! You light the fuse and just stand back and watch the fireworks. :D

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fireworks?

:::::::pulls up a chair::::::::::

:::::::::::reaches over and snags Scott's popcorn::::::::
Thanks Dear!

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like I'll stick with the old version 3.2.2. That rotate lock switch wasn't broken. Why did they have to "fix" it?

*facepalm* you aren't going to update because of that? LOL. Just update and jailbreak if it bugs you so much.

Making that switch to a system mute switch is actually a great feature in my opinion. Now I can have the volume up without having to hear all the annoying taps from the keyboard and beeps and whatever else. I just hear my music.

That mute switch is an abomination! :mad:

Correct. Now pass that popcorn and the salt.:D

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fireworks?

:::::::pulls up a chair::::::::::

:::::::::::reaches over and snags Scott's popcorn::::::::
Thanks Dear!

Any time sweetie!

Now pass that popcorn and the salt.:D
Sorry, you'll have to get your own popcorn. BrennB got here first and besides, she is much prettier than you are!

Oooooh.... Ahhhhh.....

fireworks.jpg

Last edited:

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
This evening I tried to use the "mute" switch when looking at a movie trailer. The switch didn't do diddly! I had to manually turn the volume down (with the up/down control switch).

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This evening I tried to use the "mute" switch when looking at a movie trailer. The switch didn't do diddly! I had to manually turn the volume down (with the up/down control switch).
Not this again! whaaaaaa!

OMG someone SHOOT me! lol

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The multitasking/history bar and background audio are HUGE improvements!

Perhaps for you, but not for me. Ergo, no reason for me to update, and at least two reasons not to do so.

Same here. I have updated to 4.2 but I regret doing so. The new update offers me no fetures that are useful. Multitasking is a joke and folders are plain ugly and not smooth. The big downside with 4.2 is the problem with Internet not working all the time, which requires me to boot the device and the possibility of using USB for attaching keyboards and hard drives taken away since the voltage of the connector was lowered by the almighgty Steve.

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thursday? then tomorrow? Really? so quickly after the IOS4.2.1 realsing?
I don't think it happening, hmm, Maybe the dev version that comes out? LOL

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG someone SHOOT me! lol

Well.... if you insist!

"Honey, get me another beer whilst I shoot this here stranger in the yard!"

Better than another "the mute switch don't work" post! lol

OTOH, I bet there would be more posts if it DID mute all sounds.... "I am playing a movie and NO SOUND WTF??!! Who would EVER wanna do that??????" :)

Most reactions

Latest posts