What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Invite friends' message?

waitforfate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to gift gems to friends I get a message where their names should be telling me to invite friends via Facebook and Game Center. I've tried turning my phone on and off and it didn't work. Help? /:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
waitforfate said:
When I try to gift gems to friends I get a message where their names should be telling me to invite friends via Facebook and Game Center. I've tried turning my phone on and off and it didn't work. Help? /:

Do you mean you already have friends but now they are vanished? maybe they have updated their DV app to the latest version and you didn't or vice versa.

Or sometimes when i got that message, i just invite myself, then my friends list will appear again instantly.

OP
W

waitforfate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I tried sending myself an email and it didn't work so I logged in to Facebook but now the problem is that I only see my Facebook friends with dragonvale and not my Game Center friends...

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
waitforfate said:
Well I tried sending myself an email and it didn't work so I logged in to Facebook but now the problem is that I only see my Facebook friends with dragonvale and not my Game Center friends...

Have you install the latest DV update version 1.12.1? You and your friends should have the same version for you see them in your list and send gems

OP
W

waitforfate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, but I logged out of Facebook and my friends popped back up. Weird. Thanks, though. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts