What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

penguinlady61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here. My name is Terri. I am a retired teacher. I have some questions about how to fully use the IPAD. i check email, national and local news, & Facebook daily. i even play some games. I live in rural WV and like sports.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, Terri! Welcome to iPad Forums. We're here to help with any questions or problems you may have.

Wing rider

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome Terri to a very knowledgeable and civilized forum. You’ll be amazed at the amount of information contained here.

Rural WV? Wow, great motorcycling roads down that way and the scenery is also excellent!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here. My name is Terri. I am a retired teacher. I have some questions about how to fully use the IPAD. i check email, national and local news, & Facebook daily. i even play some games. I live in rural WV and like sports.

Hi Terri - welcome to the forum! :) I'm also a retired teacher (academic radiology - Wake Forest School of Medicine) - we've vacationed in West Virginia at least three times over the years - even put together a travelogue HERE - take a look and add a post or two if you are interested. Hope that you enjoy the forum - Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts