What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introdction

BillWaxman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all!

I am just getting started with my iPad, having switched from primarily Windows user for many years but finally giving a Mac PowerBook Pro a serious try. That worked out well so on to the iPad. Purchased primarily for use instead of a laptop on a visit to Berlin, Germany there was no point in getting the 4G equipped one as my AT&T account would not work in Europe, so I got the latest version device with the maximum memory, the 64 bit one. WiFi serves me well for FaceTime and Skype both audio and video. I would, however like to connect the iPad through Ethernet and would appreciate being told how o do that and take advantage of the more rapid data transfer of that protocol

Thanks

Bill Waxman
I

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Bill. Unfortunately, no way to connect an iPad to your local ethernet via wire or cable. Its wireless (wifi) or nothing, I'm afraid :(

Most reactions

Latest posts