What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

setting and using icloud on ipad

Irembright

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCloud is a service that stores your content—mail, contacts, calendars, reminders, bookmarks, notes, photos, and documents—and wirelessly pushes it to your devices and computers, automatically keeping everything up to date.

iCloud features include:

Automatic Downloads—Automatically download new music, app, and book purchases to your devices.
Download Previous Purchases—View previous iTunes Store and App Store purchases and download them again if needed.

Photo Stream—When you take a photo on one device, automatically get it on your other devices.

Documents & Data—Store documents and data for apps that work with iCloud.
Find My iPad—Locate your iPad on a map, display a message, play a sound, lock the screen,
or remotely wipe the data.

You can also back up iPad to iCloud.
With iCloud, you get a free mail account and 5 GB of storage for your mail, documents, and backup. Your purchased music, apps, TV shows, and books, as well as your Photo Stream, don’t count against your free space.

Note: iCloud is not available in all areas, and iCloud features may vary by area. For more information about iCloud,
Sign in or create an iCloud account: Go to Settings > iCloud.

Ampress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I enabled iCloud but before I could back up anything my available space reduced from 5 gb to 4.2 gb. What gives?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ampress said:
Well I enabled iCloud but before I could back up anything my available space reduced from 5 gb to 4.2 gb. What gives?

Maybe you set it up to automatically send some of your info to the cloud?

Most reactions

Latest posts