What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instal and remove apps via itunes in PC

tumbuang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.....
I can't instal and removing apps using itunes in my PC to ipad mini, I don't know why........
I only can using PC itunes for sync music, document, movie and book but not the apps in ipad mini.......
so for instal or removing apps have to do directly from the ipad mini.....
I'm using itunes v.11 in win7 64bit.......
Somebody help me please......

LariRudi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able do purchase/download several apps and music on my PC and they "Synched" over to my Mini-iPad..... hoping it'll always work that way?

LarryR

OP
tumbuang

tumbuang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the solution for this, use itunes v.11 32bit, because before I used itunes v.11 64bit.......

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tumbuang said:
I have the solution for this, use itunes v.11 32bit, because before I used itunes v.11 64bit.......

No, if the system is 64 bit, you should be using 64 bit version of iTunes. Has nothing to do with your syncing issue.

OP
tumbuang

tumbuang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, if the system is 64 bit, you should be using 64 bit version of iTunes. Has nothing to do with your syncing issue.
using itunes v.11 in other PC that using 32bit system what I mean, because I also have the same problem........can't sync in itunes v.11 in 64bit but work with itunes v.10,7 64bit

Most reactions

Latest posts