What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquiring mind wants to know

Lahtdah5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a refurb iPad1 purchased several months ago. Also own MacBook Pro and iPhone 4s and get along very well with them. Have several situations to work out on the iPad. For example I can open my Groupwise account but can't open the mail. Some people can at the college some can't. Our users group can't figure it out. I also can't seem to get my iMessage account to pick up messages I am able to get on my iPhone. It says my email is in use when I try to set up. I expect I will find answers in the posts as I get into it but you asked that I list my interests and these are the most pressing.

I use the iPad for lots of things but especially for meetings at work. It is straight out of the box setup and is not jai broken. Thanks, Cat

Most reactions

Latest posts