What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Informant HD: Cannot Create Appt/Event

OS2Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought this app because I was impressed by it at MacWorld and for the first few days it worked nicely. I could create appointments, tasks, events and they appeared on the calendar and all of my previous items listed in iCal were incorporated. Now this evening I find I can't get an appointment or event to appear in the calendar no matter how many times I try to add it. I can't figure out what I've changed and when I go to the website there is a FAQ but little more - no email for support.

Anyone have this app and know what I might have changed, turned on/off or altered in some way? For $10 I should be getting a pretty good app but so far, I'm not too pleased.

Thanks!

Tassiecelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've some some problems also with this app. I emailed them to say I wanted a refund, but I did get a reply asking what the issues are and how they could help resolve them.
I might be worth a try for you.

Jrs22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a link to solutions to some common problems with PI. On this page is a link to a support request for help with your specific problem.

http://webis.net/support.php

PI has experienced some problems with the upgrade to V2 but I haven't had any problems with the most recent upgrade. My setup is different than yours as I don't use the iOS calendar - I synch with google calendar. Have you tried creating appointments directly in the iOS calendar just to verify that the problem is PI and not ios?

Most reactions