What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info on Cloud Browse for the UK

kiki09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, Bob from the UK, I have had an iPad for a few months, love it....except that it doesn't support Flash/Java.

I've been told about Cloud Browse, I took out a US account and downloaded it, synced my iPhone and iPad to to the PC, installed it and got this message:
====================================================
Cloud Browse is currently only available within the US and Canada
Only premium account subscribers can login outside of those countries.
(Cloude Browse v1.20 required)
====================================================
How do I become a "Premium account subscriber" ?

I have downloaded v1.22.

Does the above message mean that Cloud Browse will never work outside of the US/Canada, or am I doing something wrong in the configuration stage?

Thanks for bearing with me on this problem.
Bob.

Last edited:
OP
K

kiki09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is cloud browse?

It's a browser that has the ability to display Flash/Java websites, something that's missing on the iPad. :confused:
Rgds Bob.

Last edited:
OP
K

kiki09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess it needs a JB?

Yes, that would be one way to do it, but I'm reluctant to mess with it too much.
I'd be much happier getting Cloud Browser to work.

Thanks for your replies.
Rgds Bob.

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've decided not to go for jailbreaking. I've done it with my Apple TV in order to attach an external HD and it's a nuisance every time Apple bring out a firmware update.

Most reactions