What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In car charger

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Found some usb car chargers on Amazon by chance. Bought it not expecting much for the price but was pleasantly surprised at the quality. I hope this would help you - See more at: http://dwz.cn/U0cwY

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) First, you're responding to a two-year old thread - not a problem if new and/or updated information is provided; second, your link does not work for me?

As to USB car chargers for iDevices, the quality, reliability, and pricing are quite variable and some may be potentially harmful to use - my wife had a car charger for her iPad Mini which kept blowing a fuse in my old car - I finally bought her a battery power pack that can charge 2+ iPads or iPhones.

BUT, for those interested in obtaining a car charger, check the reviews closely (e.g. look HERE) and/or look at the comments on Amazon - the electronics in these devices can be quite variable and some may be just junk. Dave

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Agree with giradman that there may well be a risk in purchasing non-Apple approved products; a risk both to equipment and to the hip pocket.
But just chipping in here about the link not working. I generally use Tapatalk to read/post in the forum and had no trouble immediately getting to the designated site.... a screenshot here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435646565.234194.jpg

But when going to the forum on the website I found that I too could not open the link. Could be Safari playing up again? I seem to be reading a lot about problems with Safari lately.
Oh, And welcome to the forum John! Nice to have you on board and thanks for your informative contribution straight up:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts