What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

imprimer via ipad

happyzone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a epson airprint xp700, and I want to print from my ipad.
When I start printing, it is from the photo tray (photo format) and not the main tray (A4).
So I can not presently print A4 via my ipad.

Thank you for helping me!

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's good to see you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

We do ask that members post their issues, concerns and comments in English in these main forums. So, if you please, can you re-post your question/concern in English? Thanks.

We also have established a forum especially for French-speaking members. It is here: http://www.ipadforums.net/french-dedicated-ipad-forum/

Good luck.

Marilyn

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It may depend on the printer itself - what it defaults to based on what app you are using to print. Check the settings on the printer and see if you can make the A4 tray be the default for any printing [whether from the iPad or from your other computer(s)].

Or, if you are trying to print a photo, don't send it to the printer from the Photo app. Maybe put it into a PDF file and then print the PDF. That may "convince" the printer to use the A4 tray versus the photo tray (as it won't know that are printing a photo.

Another or: check with Epson? There are Epson apps in the AppStore. I have an Epson printer and I can use the app to print. It's not a photo printer, specifically, however.

Hopefully, one of these ideas will help. If not, maybe someone else will be along with another solution...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts