What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important! iPad to human interaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patricia1951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone is playing a "not-so-nice", painful game with me and they are saying it's an iPad app. Is there anyway one can use the iPad to interact with an unsuspecting human (i.e., making popping noises with the pointer onto someone's head, in their ear, and much worse)?? Wouldn't you have to have a receiver in that person, and how could you get it in them, and where would you put it? One of these "good 'ole boys" who hates women says I have several speakers inside me, but I honestly cannot believe that. I'm also told they shoved a receiver up my nose which allows me to hear them talk, often through a synthesizer hooked up to a sound machine which can really make one close to losing their mind. Supposedly they hear all I am saying from speakers in me but that could also be accomplished with a few inexpensive surveillance bugs.

They think this is cute but they are hurting me terribly and now say they cannot get all the sound waves out of me. They move it up and down so fast that I hurt most of the time and it's destroyed my nervous system, to say the least. Is this at all possible, or are they just fooling around with a sound machine? From what I understand, sound machines are for positive curative purposes but this is certainly not a positive experience. I am hurting all the time and it obviously causes great stress for me and my family with my being angry all the time. You cannot hear this sound 24/7 without being continuously angry.

I need help, please someone out there, I pray you will have heard of this before. There is so much more to say but this is a quick overview.

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Last edited:

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patricia1951 said:
Someone is playing a "not-so-nice", painful game with me and they are saying it's an iPad app. Is there anyway one can use the iPad to interact with an unsuspecting human (i.e., making popping noises onto someone's head, in their ear, and much worse)?? Wouldn't you have to have a receiver in that person, and how could you get it in them, and where would you put it? One of these "good 'ole boys" who hates women says I have several speakers inside me, but I honestly cannot believe that. I'm also told they shoved a receiver up my nose which allows me to hear them talk, often through a synthesizer hooked up to a sound machine which can really make one close to losing their mind. Supposedly they hear all I am saying from speakers in me but that could also be accomplished with a few inexpensive surveillance bugs.

They think this is cute but they are hurting me terribly and now say they cannot get all the sound waves out of me. They move it up and down so fast that I hurt most of the time and it's destroyed my nervous system, to say the least. Is this at all possible, or are they just fooling around with a sound machine? From what I understand, sound machines are for positive curative purposes but this is certainly not a positive experience. I am hurting all the time and it obviously causes great stress for me and my family with my being angry all the time. You cannot hear this sound 24/7 without being continuously angry.

I need help, please someone out there, I pray you will have heard of this before. There is so much more to say but this is a quick overview.

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Whoever "they" are I would suggest you stop interacting with them as they don't sound very nice and seem to enjoy tormenting you.

Remove them from your life and my guess is the problems leave with them.

Good luck to you.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sounds like harassment to me. If you really want it to stop get the police involved. The only "noise" type thing I can think of on an iPad would be a dog whistle app but I have it on my phone and my dog doesn't seemed phased by it at all so I wouldn't think a human would have any problems with it.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Talk to your doctor about this. If he does not listen then ask another doctor. Obviously you are in pain and it needs to stop.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG!

So what you need to understand is that sound waves can travel almost anywhere (except a vacuum) but it is your ears complexed biology that allows you to hear these noise so anything like speakers in your nose etc will not make a difference really.
I'm no doctor but it sounds like you have chronic tinnitus, Chronic tinnitus can be a symptom of infections, high blood pressure and compacted earwax, but it is commonly associated with noise-related hearing loss. The echoing sound can be a symptom if the the problem has gradually gotten worse over time.
You should get a hearing test immediately and consult a doctor, the people around you making these noises could just be using a sound app to make you think your going mad..... If you haven't already...... And they need to stop as they won't be laughing when your deaf.

Or

The only annoying noise I know of is that annoying high pitched ringtone that faded in and out on my old Nokia phone that used to annoy everyone in the room, but to me this sounds like you have a case of paranoia and these 'friends' are clearly not helping. I read once if you make a hat out of tin foil the signals can't get to your brain, which should stop them getting you with any waves.
I would say it was aliens! But i doubt they would travel billions of light years just to torment you so I would go with my first suggestion :)
Good luck!!

xGary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The eff? Someone explain to me what is going on. Because this sounds like trolling to me.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xGary said:
The eff? Someone explain to me what is going on. Because this sounds like trolling to me.

Doubt it's trolling. It sounds more like a case of active paranoia and a medical issue. I don't think the op realizes it.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we need to close this thread. The OP has not been back, and we are not able to help her cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts