What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Import contacts

Captndan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I,m still not able to import contacts from outlook to iPad. Everything I have read has been geek speak or does not work at all. I installed iTunes on Vista but it does not sinc with iPad iTunes. I really need help with this one.

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure you have the latest updates of iTunes (Help, Check for Updates) and iPad (Settings, General, Software Update). In iTunes on your PC, you should see your iPad listed under Devices. If you don’t see it, make sure your wireless router is working and on the same network as your PC. Make sure your iPad is connected to the router (Settings, General, Network, Wi-Fi, select your network and enter your password). Let us know whether you’ve done all this and what your observations are regarding what you see and don’t see or can or can’t do.

Most reactions

Latest posts