What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

imovie on ipad2 can ONLY edit ipad videos

tobins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a similar problem. Is there any way of viewing unsupported video files saved on your sd card on your iPad? Is there an app that will convert there unsupported videos to the correct format and resolution? I don't have access to a laptop or computer, is there any way of solving this without first converting via computer.

Con106

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question.....I've shot some footage on my ipad2 and have edited on iMovie on my ipad2 but can't work out how to pass the edited version on to my mate. It's to big to email and I have no idea how else to get it from one person to the next....any ideas?

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a question.....I've shot some footage on my ipad2 and have edited on iMovie on my ipad2 but can't work out how to pass the edited version on to my mate. It's to big to email and I have no idea how else to get it from one person to the next....any ideas?

You can post it to You Tube to be viewed there or is he has an iPhone or iPad, you can share directly to that with Wifi or Bluetooth using an ap like Photosync.

Stevi7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working in iMovie...Two questions: 1. Only some of my iTunes songs uploaded to iMovie. How do I get all to upload? 2. I am trying to include a video clip that someone sent me from their iPhone. It is the only video that won't upload to iMovie, i can view it in my photos. Any suggestions?

Most reactions