What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMovie convert to PC to email/DVD to frends

Maxwell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I created a mini-movie on the iMovie app on my ipad2.

I now want to move this movie over to my PC/Windows 7 version

Basically i want to convert the imovie to an AVI or some universal format to burn it to a DVD or email it out to family/friends.

(want it in a "universal" format so everyone can play it...everything i have read so far leans on having a Mac computer...which i want to avoid)

Can someone please give me a step by step on how to do this? (im new to this so gonna have to tell me how to upload...where i can find and retrieve the new uploaded file, etc..)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can upload to YouTube via imovie and set it to "unlisted" so only the people you send the YouTube link to can watch. It won't show up if searching YouTube either.

Most ISP's set limits on email attachments...comcast being 15mb...

Last edited:
OP
M

Maxwell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the you Tube options...but again...going back to my orignal request of being able to convert this to an AVI or ability to burn it to a DVD

can anyone give me some detailed "how to" directions

thanks

Most reactions