What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still more great photos, Johanna. I especially like the 5th and last photos. The sky in that last photo is just amazing!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, Robert.
If it weren't for the foreground, you could think the last one's a painting, just because of the sky. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg
Ahh at last my shed is taking shape , again all the timber is free and also the windows :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't decide which photo not to post, so here are a few pictures I took today, starting with the usual sunset water reflection images:
View attachment 59397
View attachment 59398
And now my favorites:
View attachment 59399 View attachment 59400 View attachment 59401
And then there are these:
View attachment 59403
View attachment 59404
Last one:
View attachment 59402 They're cropped.
Wow!! I absolutely love those silhouette/sunset shots Johanna. Very, very nice!!
Andrew

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those last two sets of photos are just fabulous Johanna. Beautiful sharp shots of the dragonflies with great colour. And I love that moon over the vineyard shot which has a brooding surreal kind of atmosphere, I think great for a wallpaper.
Andrew

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those last two sets of photos are just fabulous Johanna. Beautiful sharp shots of the dragonflies with great colour. And I love that moon over the vineyard shot which has a brooding surreal kind of atmosphere, I think great for a wallpaper.
Andrew
Thank you, Andrew!

I like the pictures with the dragonflies as well. :) The quality of the moon photos is not so good, though. Especially the sky looks noisy. :(

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts