What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

Hawker800

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great pic! Again, for those in this forum not familiar w/ Crazy Horse, see brief quote below - along w/ Sitting Bull, he was one of the main Native American leaders that destroyed George Custer and his calvary at the Little Big Horn in 1876 - unfortunately as shown by my added pic, the gigantic sculpture has a LONG way to go. Dave :)

View attachment 90466

The lower left hand corner picture is what it should look like in 5-10 years. It was started in 1948. [emoji2369]
He will be pointing to Nebraska where he was killed.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My front yard after the first major snow of the season.
91109282-A27A-491A-B541-069416E98589.jpeg

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My front yard after the first snow of the season.
View attachment 90479

Boy, don't like seeing that stuff! Hope that both of us have 'mild' winters - COVID isolation is enough to worry about! The remnants of Hurricane Zeta came through our area w/ high winds knocking down trees, poles, and electric lines - we were out for 30 hrs - after my battery backups for my router went dead, had to use my iPhone as a 'hotspot' but the bandwidth was so low that we could do only email - reminded me of the dialup modem years! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts