What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
785B040B-695E-40FA-8451-D22419924F1D.jpeg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Though nature deserves most of the credit.
Not most - half of it, imo.
I know from experience, that, even though nature shows us the most stunning views, immortalizing these in photographs doesn’t always work as intended by the photographer.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are they chestnut trees?

I’m not sure what it is. The leaves are wrong for any chestnut I’ve seen, and though the pods look like chestnuts I’m told they contain some kind of fluff. I haven’t opened one, but I have not seen any old chestnuts layiing around either, and with this many trees they should be all over the place.

The leaves look like maples. Maybe there is a variety fo maple that has these pods instead of the spinny seeds.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m not sure what it is. The leaves are wrong for any chestnut I’ve seen, and though the pods look like chestnuts I’m told they contain some kind of fluff. I haven’t opened one, but I have not seen any old chestnuts layiing around either, and with this many trees they should be all over the place.

The leaves look like maples. Maybe there is a variety fo maple that has these pods instead of the spinny seeds.
They almost look like my neighbour’s trees, which seem to be plane trees:
Platanus - Wikipedia

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Whatever they are, the frost makes them quite beautiful.

Most reactions

Latest posts