What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These were on the side wall of a muffler and brake repair shop.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the early 1980's when I was in the Canadian Navy, my ship went through a bad storm with 35 foot waves and strong winds. I don't have any pictures of that event but this photo of an American destroyer will give you an idea of how rough the sea was that day.
image.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The first pic below just showed up on my FB timeline, posted by my brother-in-law - he can certainly relate (although he has no kids) considering his own 'guitar collection' (the next two pics). :) Dave
Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 12.05.11 PM.png
Guitars_BIL1.JPG
Guitars_BIL2.jpeg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The second rose photo has a deeper red colour than the first one, shot with your DSLR. Have you noticed better colour in previous iPhone pictures when compared to the same scene photographed with the DSLR?
Most of the time, the DSLR's pictures have the more vibrant colours. In reality, the rose's colour wasn't as intense as the iPhone shows.

Last edited:

Most reactions