What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Scifan.. - also a little snow on the ground. In Piedmont, North Carolina, a snow on Christmas Day is a rarity (maybe once or twice a decade) - below a weather summary of 'snows' for a number of decades - however, I found a pretty pic of the Wake Forest University (WFU) central campus after a light holiday snow (not sure the exact day) - downtown Winston Salem in the background - WFU is about 10 minutes away from our house. Dave :)
View attachment 69554 View attachment 69555
That little bit of snow makes for a beautiful winter scene. Not enough snow to cause problems but enough to turn the scene into a winter wonderland.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That little bit of snow makes for a beautiful winter scene. Not enough snow to cause problems but enough to turn the scene into a winter wonderland.

Yep, as long as the roads are clear - :) In retirement, I no longer worry about the snow or more dangerously in this area, the ice storms - but when working as a physician, I was expected to get to work (and living on an uphill cul-de-sac was not a help) regardless of the weather, so now I can just look our the windows and wait until the sun comes out - Dave :cool:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Sun, trying to break through the clouds yesterday morning.
image.jpeg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts