What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight's sunset, from the bus on the way to Moose Jaw.
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a model, in the Museum Of London, of old St. Paul's Cathedral, London England. The old cathedral was quite a bit larger than the present St. Paul's which replaced it after the great fire of 1666.
image.jpg

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Driving way back home 5hrs ago picture taken inside my car fast shot [emoji4]as you can see no snow... But tonight it's snowing again[emoji33]but look at the clouds nice shot[emoji4]
6f2b2fd28dd50273d1e5d9ccb68ca607.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While driving to Neusiedl last year :), I noticed this, so I stopped to take a picture with my iPhone:
View attachment 62092
What I'm referring to, can be found in the middle of the photo.
I just noticed the multi-coloured effect in the middle of the picture, I've never seen anything like that before.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed the multi-coloured effect in the middle of the picture, I've never seen anything like that before.
That's exactly why I took the picture, and I haven't seen something like this before either. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While driving to Neusiedl last year :), I noticed this, so I stopped to take a picture with my iPhone:
View attachment 62092
What I'm referring to, can be found in the middle of the photo.

That's exactly why I took the picture, and I haven't seen something like this before either. :)
I think I've found the explanation for what you saw. It's called an iridescent cloud. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_iridescence

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two pictures I took with my iPhone at sunset. It was cloudy, so the sun wasn't really visible, just a glow in the West.
View attachment 62278
And here's a photo from the same location, looking to the East:
View attachment 62279
Both pictures are edited.
I like the reflections of the trees against the reflected light of the setting Sun in the first picture. Thanks for posting these photos.

Most reactions

Latest posts