What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm New Here.

billby06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I came here because I have a few problems trying to get my iPad to do the things I used to do on my computer, like print to a non-Apple AirPrint printer. I have the Epson IPrint app but have run into some snags. So i will be searching for needed info as I go. Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I came here because I have a few problems trying to get my iPad to do the things I used to do on my computer, like print to a non-Apple AirPrint printer. I have the Epson IPrint app but have run into some snags. So i will be searching for needed info as I go.

Hello Billby.. - welcome to the forum! :) Concerning your Epson printer, if you do post a thread, please be specific about the model of the printer and how you are now using the machine, e.g. cabled to a computer (brand/model/year/operating system) or wireless, plus any other details of your 'home network' - good luck. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts