What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm having trouble with my backups using iTunes.

IbelithLP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbroke my iPad 2 yesterday and when I try to back it up with iTunes, I keep having troubles. I connect it and back it up (after connecting it) and it change where all my apps are located and erase some of them as well. When I try to back it up again (without disconnecting it previously to this second back-up) I start getting this message: "iTunes cannot sync apps to the iPad because the apps installed on the iPad could not be determined". What can I do to fix it? Is there a way I can create a back-up with another program that don't necessary works with iTunes? One program I do have (completely paid for) is DiskAid.

yankeesfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
did u do the jailbreak on the right way cause if u did the jailbreak wrong way your not gonna be able to connect that ipad to itunes anymore unless you restore that ipad

OP
IbelithLP

IbelithLP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used the Jailbroken Program "absinthe-win-2.0.4" and I follow the instructions step by step, so far I'm able the use Cydia perfectly without any problems at all. Also, when I try to back-ups, it only works doing them with iCloud.

Most reactions

Latest posts