What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm at the Apple Store playing with.....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The MacBook Pro and I love it! I see on the wall the MacBook Air. I think that is the one I want.:D

I am here with my iPad to see if they can help me with not being able to update because I changed my appleID. The first group couldn't figure it out, so I have an appt at 440 with a tech geek, I think they said.

So many people here!

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
The MacBook Pro and I love it! I see on the wall the MacBook Air. I think that is the one I want.:D

I am here with my iPad to see if they can help me with not being able to update because I changed my appleID. The first group couldn't figure it out, so I have an appt at 440 with a tech geek, I think they said.

So many people here!
I understood that there were two sizes of MB Airs now. The smaller isn't much bigger than your iPad.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a MacBook pro

15" and my iPad 64gig. I love both and especially love the magic track on the pro. Typical Apple incredible graphics and elegance.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

So many people here!
I understood that there were two sizes of MB Airs now. The smaller isn't much bigger than your iPad.

I think there were!

15" and my iPad 64gig. I love both and especially love the magic track on the pro. Typical Apple incredible graphics and elegance.

That magic track is really big. I'm in love.:D

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are thinking about a Macbook anything Marie.....WAIT. First quarter is when Apple will announce new stuff then maybe you can get the 2010 models for cheaper.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Setup a MacBook Air with iWork today. Wonderful piece of equipment.

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I've got the 13.3" MacBook Pro and love it. Best computer I've ever owned. Typically I would trade laptops at a year without fail. I've had this one for eighteen months and actually only thing I've done to it is put in a new hard drive for more space. Other than that, this thing is bulletproof. Love it!

I try to stay away from the Apple store, it costs me too much money. LOL

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really hope you get your iPad sorted. Following your saga on that long thread has made me sweat.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Setup a MacBook Air with iWork today. Wonderful piece of equipment.

Own the Mac book Air and love it.

aww...man! Guys ~ you all already have one?

Okay ~ so check it out. I was playing with one and how in the hell do you close out a window? :eek: There are not any little red x's up top in the right hand corner. I was like lookin around ~ I just went to another one! lol!

I try to stay away from the Apple store, it costs me too much money. LOL

Oh, I am sure it does! I always feel as though I have gone to a place that is a whole new world, when I walk in there that I know nothing about! It is very intriguing and fascinating to me!

I really hope you get your iPad sorted. Following your saga on that long thread has made me sweat.

Me too. It was decided that I now have TWO Apple ID's and you can't ever lose the first one apparently.

I don't know ~ my head was spinning as they were explaining it to me. So very nice there and I love the customer service. He even told me to bring in my HP Mini next time, even though they are techincally only allowed to work on Mac's, ( I actually got that, too!:eek: ) to access my iTunes.

But bottom line ~ I can't update my apps because you can only have one Apple ID, and the update thingy on the iPad is recognizing my ID that I opened my account with. I can't ever access that one again, as I deleted it and so now I have to delete all my apps that I bought with THAT ID and then re-install them.

Thank goodness I only have 26 apps!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to sleep without much luck, so I am here on my MacBook Pro. Got back from my annual ski trip yesterday, sick as a dog. With what is on the market from Apple now, you cannot go wrong. Even some of my wife's sisters who are not computer literate are wanting iPhones because the ones that do can do so much on them.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to sleep without much luck, so I am here on my MacBook Pro. Got back from my annual ski trip yesterday, sick as a dog. With what is on the market from Apple now, you cannot go wrong. Even some of my wife's sisters who are not computer literate are wanting iPhones because the ones that do can do so much on them.

I can't sleep either, damn it. I thought my clock said 1 something, but it was 11 something!

I would absolutely love an iPhone, but I just can't do that two year contract thing. I am too fickle.

Most reactions

Latest posts