What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm at a resort pool and no one is checking out my ipad?

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeeper said:
Nice! Still raining here :(

It's been over s year since we've had any precipitation in my area which is real bad. If you've watching the news we've been having wild fire after wild fire :(

Jim B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pulled my iPad out and started pecking up a storm and not one chick has looked twice?

Obviously these women are ipad 2 owners. They know you can't see the screen outside in the sun and know you're 'fake' pecking.

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jim B said:
Obviously these women are ipad 2 owners. They know you can't see the screen outside in the sun and know you're 'fake' pecking.

I get enough sun at work, so I hang out under the huge tent or the bar :)

Reaction score
All that flooding on the Mississippi and they can't get it west to put out some of the fires. If we can put a man on the moon why can't we move some friggin water with a few hundred bucket helicopters?
I'm glad you posted you were poking fun at the "dinner" thread. That was hilarious. I had a similar experience at my daughters dance recital. Dude next to me brought his iPad and was " blinging" it and I'm like WTF until the show started and he handed it to his son to keep him quiet so he could watch his daughters on stage. Funniest thing was he is showing off his iPad to anyone who'd listen like it's/he's all that and the NWS siren went off outside for the thunderstorms coming. He whoops out his dumbphone to check the radar on wap instead of using his iPad. I found that very humorous.
Glad you found your stylus.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
All that flooding on the Mississippi and they can't get it west to put out some of the fires. If we can put a man on the moon why can't we move some friggin water with a few hundred bucket helicopters?
I'm glad you posted you were poking fun at the "dinner" thread. That was hilarious. I had a similar experience at my daughters dance recital. Dude next to me brought his iPad and was " blinging" it and I'm like WTF until the show started and he handed it to his son to keep him quiet so he could watch his daughters on stage. Funniest thing was he is showing off his iPad to anyone who'd listen like it's/he's all that and the NWS siren went off outside for the thunderstorms coming. He whoops out his dumbphone to check the radar on wap instead of using his iPad. I found that very humorous.
Glad you found your stylus.

Support Our Troops!

Well, I found an Apple store who was more than happy to sell me a new stylus.

Anyhow, I just like having fun.

Well it's starting to slowdown but here is some shots on the bar/caffe we're I'm sitting back at...I don't drink but they have cokes, a shade, and plenty of big screens :)

f9438488.png

5f136cfc.png

Reaction score
You should be able to see the screen very well and no sunburn either

Support Our Troops!

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I made it back to the room with my Stylus!!...take that lol

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Diesel said:
Sorry, I just figured you for a Princess

I am! He-Man was just too cute in his tights is all. Caught my attention more back then. And I swapped him for Ken as my Barbie's new man;) lol

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh crud, I think I lost my trusty stylist....SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

I do not use a iPad stylist, I prefer barbers when my iPad needs a close shave. Men among men, real barber's chairs, lather in a cup, and straight razors as God intended.

So forget the iPad stylist and find a good iPad barber.

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I do not use a iPad stylist, I prefer barbers when my iPad needs a close shave. Men among men, real barber's chairs, lather in a cup, and straight razors as God intended.

Haha, ya, I saw that and forgot to edited it lol

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh crud, I think I lost my trusty stylist....SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

My hubby is a barber and when he has some extra time, he becomes an iPad barber! :cool:

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trumpet444 said:
(to the OP) its pretty sad that some people are really like that

How so?

Well, we're back at the pool for what is our last day :(

Reaction score
What you mock some truly see the need to do I think is what trumpet444 means.
Some call it "acting so ghetto" like the big blue light of an earpiece worn at the most inappropriate times and constantly pointed in the direction of anyone who might be looking.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Last edited:

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diesel said:
Well, we're back at the pool for what is our last day :(

Hope you had a great vacation! Have a safe trip home.
P.S. It finally stopped raining today, thanks for sending some sun this way! It got up to 90 degrees F !

Most reactions

Latest posts