What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a Newbie

Alison707

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:D. Hello There! I'm a newbie!

I bought my iPad in Feb 2012 and I love it! I look forward to learning more and I'm excited about finding out more about all the functionality of the iPad!

Looking forward to connecting with others!

Thanks Alison

OP
A

Alison707

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first question here on this forum.....I have a mac and I new with the mac world. I was wondering how I can get my pictures from my iPad to my mac. My iPod and mac work we'll together through iCloud. I'm not sure how I can do this with my mac computer. Any suggestions? Thanks Alison

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alison707 said:
:D. Hello There! I'm a newbie!

I bought my iPad in Feb 2012 and I love it! I look forward to learning more and I'm excited about finding out more about all the functionality of the iPad!

Looking forward to connecting with others!

Thanks Alison

Alison707 said:
My first question here on this forum.....I have a mac and I new with the mac world. I was wondering how I can get my pictures from my iPad to my mac. My iPod and mac work we'll together through iCloud. I'm not sure how I can do this with my mac computer. Any suggestions? Thanks Alison

Welcome to the iPad forums, Alison! We are a diverse group of people from around the world, sharing a common interest in the iPad. Many of our members volunteer their time to help answer questions and solve problems other members may have.
If you look at this thread, it may help you with transferring your photos from your iPad to your Mac.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083

Before posting, be sure to read the forum rules, found here.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Last edited:
OP
A

Alison707

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it certainly did. Thank you so much for your quick reply!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alison707 said:
Yes it certainly did. Thank you so much for your quick reply!

I'm glad you were successful. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to come back!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts