What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iLuv Unveils Colourful Protective Cases for the iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iLuv-case-1.jpg

Manufacturers are not daft, they know that the iPad is a stylish piece of kit and that many iPad owners will be wanting an equally stylish cover for their new Apple device. GeekSugar has highlighted a nice new range of cases and covers from iLuv, which can also be viewed at the i-Luv.com site. Among those on offer are the Ultra Thin Case with Tatz Graphics (pictured), which for $34.99 includes a folding stand for your iPad. Also at the top end of the price range they have Leather Covers and Casual Fabric Cases with Band Clips, both for $39.99.
“We are thrilled to be one of the first companies to introduce a line of protective and vivid color designed cases for the new iPad. We wanted to offer owners of the Apple products the opportunity to express themselves with color and style while also protecting their favourite gadget, which is why we are also introducing a line of sleeves for iPad owners.” - Howard Kim, iLuv Marketing Manager.
By Maura Sutton
www.iPadForums.net
{Source: GeekSugar.com, i-luv.com}

jwookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iLIKE. . eeee! Any idea when they will be available? (I didn't see anything on the website) The price seems very reasonable and the folding standing looks perfect to carry around! I bet all the case people are having a blast designing all these things.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts