What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iGigbook New User: How do I get to "Book List View"?

bob12603

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iGigbook instructions telling me how to register to use the iGigbook forums tells me to go to the Book List View but does not tell me how to get to the Book List View, and how to get there is not obvious. I have found a drop down menu called "Switch to View" which has as its first entry "Book List" - but "Book List" is greyed out and tapping it does nothing. It's like it thinks I am already in Book List View but I am not, I'm on the "How to Register" page.

Thanks, Bob

BassPlaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are in the Book List view, but two levels deep. The upper left has a button that takes you back up a level at a time which ultimately will put you at the top of the Book List view.

"** TAP HERE FOR HELP"(Book List view item) -->"How To Register"(TAP HERE FOR HELP item)-->content of How To Register(this is where you are at)

Most reactions