What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFunia Readying Mac Video Converter for iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iFunia, a professional developer of Mac multimedia processing tools, will soon offer the Mac video converter software for the upcoming iPad tablet, a new application designed to help Mac users to convert multimedia video files (including HD!) to iPad-compatible formats.

The 9.7-inch high-resolution screen makes iPad perfect for watching HD movies, TV shows, podcasts, music videos, and more. iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac will solve an upcoming and fundamental problem faced by amateur videographers everywhere - how to quickly and easily play different video footage and associated HD files to the new iPad. The product will dramatically simplify conversion between most widespread video and HD formats and comes with ready-made presets for iPad media player.

Key Features of iFunia iPad Video Converter include:
* Convert video between popular formats: AVI (including DivX, XviD, and other codecs), MPEG 1, 2, MP4, 3GP (3GPP, 3GPP2), Flash (FLV) , MKV, MOV as well as AVCHD M2TS, MTS, HD AVI, HD FLV, MOD, etc.
* Use the pre-defined presets for iPad
* Fine-tune any output format settings
* Merge multiple videos to create a single movie
* Save time with batch file conversion

"Designed specifically for the iPad, our goal is to offer a quick and simple way to help Mac users to convert their digital video content(including HD video) for the iPad, as well as to provide our users basic video editings to fine-tune and adjust video quality." iFunia says.

Pricing and Availability:
The iPad Video Converter for Mac will be released around the same time as the iPad's "expected availability," which is April 3rd. Exclusively for the Mac OS platform, requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and will be available through the iFunia offcial website. iFunia

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Handbrake is another option. It has PC/Mac/Linux versions. I have been using it for awhile. It reads/writes most formats. It even has an AppleTV preset which should work for the iPad. Best of all it is free ;).

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Video converter

Handbrake is another option. It has PC/Mac/Linux versions. I have been using it for awhile. It reads/writes most formats. It even has an AppleTV preset which should work for the iPad. Best of all it free ;).

yeah that true Handbrake is free and he work well ....

cooder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mmm..as for me I preferconvert flash with Macvide FlashVideo Converter

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what is really free ???

iSkysoft Adds iPad Video Converter to Mac Product Family

iSkysoft Studio, a professional developer of Mac multimedia software, has expanded its family of Mac Video Converter products to include iSkysoft iPad Video Converter for Mac and iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. The new iPad Converter toolss offer a quick and simple way to help Mac users to convert their digital video content for Apple's new iPad portable media player.

yeah i love that the tittle: <title>Free DVD to iPad Converter - Convert DVD to Apple iPad</title>

and in the pricing:
PRODUCT : DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
LICENSE : Free Trial
PRICE :$29.00

i am wondering what is free :D :D :D

charuzzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for information guys. However, as I used Apple TV preset in order to convert VDO to mp4 format, the screen is never ever match with iPad. When I watch in horizon angle, the width of the screen is perfect, but the height is very very small. It is only one third of the whole screen. Any idea??

Most reactions

Latest posts