What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFish Pond HD (very beautiful app)

totopaak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFish Pond HD
ifish-pond-ss1.jpg

Watch in YouTube >> YouTube - iFish Pond HD - iPad App Review TV
Immerse yourself in an entirely new pond experience. Listen to the soothing forest ambience. Drag your fingers across the water and see the ripples bounce up and down. Flick your wrist to cast the rod. Keep your eye on the bobber. Watch the fish nibble. Quick! Pull back to hook it! Reel it in and admire your catch. Catch enough and you'll unlock fantastic interactive creatures. Don't feel like fishing? Put the rod away and just enjoy the sounds and play with the pond life. Touch twice to feed the koi. Everything is beautifully rendered to provide a fully realistic setting.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is one of the only "bling" apps that I've downloaded so far based on rave reviews.

Welcome!

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks, and sounds awesome! I may get that app when I get home. Thanks!

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the free version (lacks fishing, only has one environment, probably missing other stuff). Looks amazing on the iPad. I don't know if I would spend money for the paid version though... for me its just bling and the free version is enough.

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the software tonight and it's a cool app to have, all the sights, sounds, and fishing one could want :)

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased it a few days ago after having the free version since the 30th. The grandkids love it and it is pretty.

liberty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't figure out how to catch the stinkin' fish! Once the frogs swim away, do they ever come back like the fish?

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its SoCool!It's the app I always use to amaze folks with my iPad. It's the sound that does it.

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It isn't the "game" that counts, it's the FANTASTIC Textural display! It's so realistic! It's fascinating! (At least, it is to the child in me!). LOL

Most reactions