What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFile image uploading and viewing

kizer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit silly.
I installed iFile and thought I copied an image into the correct location where it would show. Of course I don't have the iPad in front of me, but I did save an image off the net and saved it and it put it in the same location of a file I placed on the iPad.

Is there a trick to getting images to show in the Photo app once you upload it. I'm guessing it needs to create a thumbnail for every image.

I'm kinda new to the Mac world so I'm trying to learn. ;)

I'm really trying to avoid the entire fighting with folders and nonsense with iTunes unless somebody tells me its easier via iTunes or some other appication.

I'm a windows user just for reference.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If pjt in the right place u can access it from the photos but probaly juss be blank outline. Click on it and pic will pop up. I was wondering the same thing. Like u said, probaly needs a thumnail pic also to show up on selection screen at least. I tried it omce or twice n only saw the blank outline. Selected it then pic csme up.

bulletbilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When viewing a photo in iFile there is a button at the bottom that adds the picture to your camera roll...

Most reactions

Latest posts