What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Failed to upload jpeg from sd card to IPAD

seby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a bit of problem with my SD card connection kit. Initially I was able to save lot of images from my laptop to SD card and upload it to IPAD using the SD Card connection kit. with no problem But for some reason it won't work anymore. I still can upload the image that I took direct from camera to SD card.

Is there any specific format that is used to save images so that it can be read by IPAD. I was using jpeg.

It just frustruating as I tried to change the size of the images and also change from 16bit to 8bit in sRGB with extension .jpeg but it still did not work.

If anyone know the trick I really appreciate it if you can let me know. The reason for me to download images to SD card from my laptop and portable hd is I need to resize all images and it is easier using camera raw software which let me resize lot of images in one go.

giedre11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure but I thought I read somewhere that with the newest ipad update that the camera connection kit no longer works? I believe you could place the photos onto your pc hard drive and then when you sync your ipad just have them placed on the ipad that way. Anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts