What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ifile help pls.

dmanson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I need some help. I was on my iPad 1 on 4.21 for a long time. Everything worked fine. I loved using ifile with the camera connection kit and linking files to good reader and oplayer.

Well my iPad crashed and I was forced to upgrade to 5.1 I jailbroke with resnow and got all my apps and tweaks back. But now when I create links to any program or try to open with program from ifile it doesn't show in the program ny more. I copy, create link and paste it in the good reader and oplayer documents folder like befor but when I open the program, theres nothing there? Any help would be great.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you enable the settings to show applications name?

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe in iOS 5.1 they prevented apps in Appstore to root into file directory. Try a media player existing in Cydia. I'm not sure which one works though. I know mplayer doesn't. I think XMBC does. There's somewhere in google for that source in cydia. Try that and let us know

Most reactions

Latest posts