What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud keeps asking for correct passwords

jack-fran1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Icloud keeps asking for correct password even though I repeatedly set a new password and it still asks for correct password

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Open the Settings app, then go to Settings > iCloud. At the top of the main screen you'll see your name and email address with a small arrow at the right of that row. Tap the arrow and enter your password. I had to do this today and it stopped my iPad from asking for my iCloud password every time I opened the mail app.

masattar59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open the Settings app, then go to Settings > iCloud. At the top of the main screen you'll see your name and email address with a small arrow at the right of that row. Tap the arrow and enter your password. I had to do this today and it stopped my iPad from asking for my iCloud password every time I opened the mail app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions