What's new

iCloud help please

Jaks

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
France
My husband and I share the same Apple ID but we each want our own iCloud account. I have changed the iCloud ID on his IPhone 5 but when I tried to change the iCloud ID on his iPad Air2 it won't accept the same email address. Can anyone please help?
 
Did you disable Find my iPad in his settings? If you haven't deleted the old iCloud ID, then go to Settings - iCloud, scroll to the bottom and sign out. Keep information and data on the iPad.

That done, try signing in again.

If that doesn't help, please provide more information:
What exactly is happening when you try to change the ID, and which way did you try changing the iCloud ID. What did you try so far?
 
Thank you for replying. I think I have managed to do it, fingers crossed!
 
Your iCloud ID is the email address you find in Settings - iCloud.

If you don't remember the password, it's possible to reset it. This site will help:
Recover Your Apple ID - Apple
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom