What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBook and iPad in education

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple needs to offer a low-cost rugged iPad for the education market, particularly for K through 12. Also, the publishers should offer bundled packages to schools that include their text books preloaded on a rugged iPad.

esse1050

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree. I am the IT person in a school and we have a handful of IPads. I too wish they would come with pre-bundled packages
containing some Math programs etc.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would it not be better to let teachers & cirricumlum developers decide on what apps to use rather than someone at Apple?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would it not be better to let teachers & cirricumlum developers decide on what apps to use rather than someone at Apple?

Apple is not making decisions on what teachers can use. There is nothing forcing anyone to use Apple products to make textbooks available electronically.

Last edited:

Mimi80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think iPads at schools are a great idea, instead of having different textbooks, for different subjects.

Most reactions

Latest posts